Thursday, January 22, 2009

When Mommy is away....

I woke up one December morning after a cool front had come through and here is what I found:




Austin eating breakfast in his Halloween costume. I asked Nick why he was wearing that and this is what I got, "Well it was really cold this morning and this was the warmest thing I could find." Austin seemed to be loving it and I thought it was pretty funny. So for all those people that say buying a costume is a waste of money cause you only wear it once...Nick proved you wrong!!

2 comments:

Janey said...

lol...I thought Nick was going to say because they only get to wear it once.

And the last post was hilarious about the toilet paper in the toilet. I flip-out if Cameron is ever near the toilet. I have something against rented toilets- no matter how much you clean them, there is always someone elses nastiness all over it.

Okay, Mark informed me that there is no way a round-trip ticket to Houston would be under $100. Obviously I don't know anything about plane tickets. He said it would still be okay. We might go to California for Mark's bday in March. If not, I am coming there. If we do, I am still coming to Houston this year for sure.

Tyson and Shelise said...

Haha that is hilarious, I can totally see Tyson doing something like that, they have such great ideas :) He is getting so big and definitely looks like a HARRIS!