Thursday, September 3, 2009

My Favorite Bachelorette!

I threw a Bachelorette party for Mandy recently and it was so much fun! We have been close friends all through high school and I am so happy to see her get married. His name is Scott and he couldn't be anymore perfect for her. He is so sweet, smart and CUTE! I stole a picture of them from her facebook...



They are getting married this December in Salt Lake (boo!) but will have a reception here around the first of the year. While she was in town I got to meet her man and have a great party for her. Scott was a good sport and let us steal her away for the night; I reminded him that he will thank us later. We all met at Cheesecake Factory and then went back to my house. Here are some picture of the night, but nothing too embarrassing..


Mandy reading us some great advice from a book she got



Mandy, Sara and I
Thanks Sara for driving down from Austin for the party!



The cute sash Sara got for her and we all made her wear!


Everyone at dinner

It was so much fun to get together as girls and celebrate Mandy's big day- I just love her! We also gave some great advice and tips. Poor Nick was kicked out of the house but wandered in around 11pm and he was immediately ordered to our room. He told me he just kept the TV up real loud till he fell asleep because he didn't want to hear any details. Thanks for letting the girls take over for a night Nick!

1 comment:

Cristina said...

that was fun! can i steal the pics from you? and i'm loving the new blog look!